Tuesday, October 11, 2005

understand??know??

i cant understand, my finalz is tis week, she knows. i m havin a paper tml, she knows. then y does she insists on mi doin e housework?? so wat if i watch e last espisode of "Pride"? do e house have a recorder to record it down??would u go n buy the vcd 4 mi??no. dun think so.so wat if i have a afternoon nap??dont i get 2 rest??my brain cant take in 2 much, i know. do u??

i try xplainin it 2 u. do u listen??u rebutt everything i say, n say :good lah, wings harden liao lah, can fly liao. but do u try 2 understand mi?? u know mi have a paper 2dae, i say i ll b back after it ended. but do u know i have 2 subj to test on??u did even bother 2 ask. do u know it take abt 15 min e longest 2 wait for 965??n about e same length of time 2 wait 4 e bus home. u know dat. so stop askin mi 2 b back home earlier. coz i cant. even e mrt dun take 1 min to get mi from yishun 2 woodlands. so wat if i get 2 e bus stop early?if there z a crowd, there is still no confirm case dat i can get on it..

u use 2 compare my result. saying like : y is A always better than u de??if they can get tis mark, y dun u??nw, u didna even care when i try 2 prove myself.u always sae y i dun need 2 study 4 xam when it is nearin. nw im doin it, but do u care??ask mi 2 do housework. say dat z my duty. heck. then wat do i study 4??do better in my housework??i have a suggestion, y dun u let mi quit sko?dat way, i can stay at home n do ALL e work 4 u while u have e time 2 rest n 2 take care of e baby..

keep sayin dat i need 2 study 4 my future. i know dat nw. but do i do housework so i can b a better housewife??then y in e world a housewife need education 4?? u might as well let mi stay at home so i can HONE my skills, n will not throw ur face when i marry.

always usin my words 2 tok 2 mi.as if it is juz nth but words from a rebellion child, as if u r laughing at mi.. u give mi pressure when u dun allow mi 2 study 4 xam or short test. but do u change dat??i try 2 xplain 2 u how i feel on things, but do u take dat in mind??do u make it a point??

juz knowin when my "thing" came doesnt mean u understand mi. juz bearing mi in ur womb 4 mthz doesnt mean u understand my feelinz. it juz mean dat u r my mother n u know mi, not understand...

there z a diff....

No comments: