Monday, August 25, 2008

sweet ache in my heart when i saw my cousin wif her babe last night.
lotta qns when thru my head.
qns which i doubt i have e ans 2 anyway.
4 nw,
i think..
have 2 leave em unanswered 4 nw.
dat someday will come soon,
thou not dat soon 4 mi bah..
haha~

think..
i'm gonna grow fat at e rate my aunt iz feedin mi.
>.<
she's like afraid i'll get hungry,
n keep askin whether i'm full or not,
those kinda things lor..
still,
lotta thankz 2 her 4 housin mi ^^
sankyu~

it's kinda like a bit of a holiday 4 mi here.
it's been long since i felt dat way bah.
it juz kinda seem hectic in sg,
where i'm like either workin of sku-ling.
unlike here.. =X
diff.
big diff XP
haha~

until e next time~

ps.think i've 2 broke my promise of those pic dat i say i'll take.
i dun even bring my hp when goin shoppin,so how am i gonna take any pic?? =P

No comments: