Monday, March 02, 2009

nv thot i would see e day where my dad has somethin green in his hair
haha~
damn funny de lor..
typical dad XP
turns out it's green paint.
ya,
i noe..
it's beri de blur..
have 2 blame it on my phone cam..

saw rainbow!!
woohoo~
didna noe it's dere until bro pointed it out when huai ren came 2 my house.
coz my phone cam sux,
i taken a few,
got frustrated,
dun wan 2 take anymore liao -.-
pics below ^^
ps.gotta warn ppl,
e quality sux.

|
|
|
\/



dear went for chalet 2dea.
it's organised by cheryl n sheryl.
more of a class thingie lor..
coz my mom no allow mi 2 stay overnight,
guess i can only join em for e bbq >.< size="2">y do i sound like i'm lookin forward 2 jack instead of my dear..
hmmmm.. =X
okok,
juz kiddin hor..
muz noe is miss u a lot a lot de hor *kiss*

went sightseein on some blogshop juz nw.
coz i see it in newpaper,
i'm assumin dat it's reliable.
saw a few bags dat i feel like gettin.
temptation~
temptation~~ ♪
mayb when i get enough money *giggle*

got cravin for junk food lately.
could be coz been skippin breakfast.
dat's my sis theory.
think..
might have 2 try my best 2 wake up early le bah..
heavy emphasis on e word 'try' =X

gotta go back 2 my unfin book~ ♪

No comments: