Sunday, September 13, 2009

tml it started.
cant realli say it's a nightmare,
juz another new journey i have to undergo.
which should be quite interestin,
considerin dat's it is realli a mutli-national company.
where i might have to interact wif ppl from all over e world.
but since i haven ask abt IBM from junqing,
i can onli speculate.
hopefully,
i'm able to go thru tis 6 mthz without any mishap,
or being fired by e company..
*nervous*

was feelin e same thing i felt mthz ago.
could be coz we are nw in e same situation,
except in a reverse role.
baby,
i miss u like crazy.
n i love the time we've spend tgt.
no matter where n when,
it will always be part of me,
part of my mental scrapebook.

my onli prayer nw??
hope dat my eyes wouldnt be puffy when i wake up tml mornin.
n dat i would be able to reach early.

*deep breathe*
ok,
have to relax myself >.<

lisTenin - Awake (Secondhand Serenade)




you're always on my mind,
and in my heart *tight hug*

No comments: