Sunday, April 29, 2007

watch e movie 'Wild Hogs" wif jade e other day. damn funni, i tell u XP
4 guys on a trip, all of them wif their own prob [1 iz too shy. another iz a doc, sorry, dentist - he cant get a off day. another iz scared of his wife. another..even sadder..wife run off n he'z bankrupt..] but hey, lotta thingz happen dat make all thingz right..well, most of it XP
i feel dat it'z worth watchin 4 instead of 'Nightmare dectective' coz i actually went in2 e cinema wif no idea of wat e movie iz abt T.T haha~ but it'z kinda..hmmm..like somethin after a long week of work??or sku =P
*3 starz out of 5. [by siqia0]

finally got a song on mi blog le >.< how long has it been?? haha~ hmm..it'z 'Candle Light' by Kumi Koda. on her 'Black Cherry' album. e lyrics iz kinda sad de bah..
here goes:
When the night comes
Sadness takes hold big-time
And there’s nothing I can do about it

I thought I was closer to you than anyone
But now you’re gone

Though I thought
I understood you better than anyone

The two of us that day
Like lovers
I want to light
That candle again

I was closest to you, but I gave you crap
I’m really sorry
I want to go back to that time again

It was such a treasure to me
That I held on tight to it
But by doing that I lost sight of the real meaning
The time we spent together may have ended
But I treasure it

I want to be connected to you
Your hand in mine
Even when I cover my eyes
All I can see is you

From now on
You’ll be protecting her
Keep your candle for her
Alight
From now on
*tis iz taken from w webbie http://sointokoda.co.uk/

a translated version. dun think any1 can read jpn[wif e exceptional of lao da..], so i take e eng version instead. quite meaningful, but wat i like..iz e piano =P but iz like..any 1 instrument 4 e whole music [it'z beri kool >.<]
lol..i juz like her lah..

crystal iz transferrin le..haiz..2 woodlands mart. think..jade knew abt it leh bah..2 mi..as long iz not jade can le..[i know i'm biased..] but 4 crystal..far from home, no 1 she know there [have 2 start all over again..] n i heard from lee inn dat e ppl there not gd..not sure lah..juz a bit worry 4 her..ppl gonna be missin her..still, i know dat she can fare better wif other job lor..coz she lookz more tired than e 1st time i saw her 4 e interview.still..would be prayin 4 her bah..

brought a book, sorry, iz 2 bookz - Twilight n New Moon. e cover attacted mi 1st. wif a black background, a pair of pale hand iz streched out, holdin a apple. a big n RED apple. whoa~ hmm..iz series lah..n iz on paranormal teen romance [despite e fact dat e lead male character iz a hundred plus yr old vamp..lol..] but hey, if mi sis can finish e 1st book within a week, e book iz considered beri gd alreadi..n 4 mi, 2 finish both book within e same day. no need 2 say more =P hehe~
*4.5 starz of 5. even they dun give full starz 4 e best movie ever.. [by siqia0]

cant wait 4 14th may ^^

No comments: