Sunday, January 10, 2010


I can't believed dat my dad actually ask me to go uni if I wanted to stay overnight at e upcoming chalet.
I mean it's like wat e hell lor.. Not as if it's a simple decision, n where's e money comin from??? O.o
Ok, I noe n I'm thinking of goin to one too, after hearin advices from my supervisors n ppl I encounter when I was on site. It does seems dat gettin dat piece of cert. is gettin more n more impt, but does my dad has to use it as a bargaining chip? O.O
Wat can I say? My dad is cute XP

Juz lost my voice, was juz a sore throat ytd mornin. But as I work, my voice juz get more n more hoarse. T.T
I believed dat it's e 1st time it's so serious lor.. Juz hope I'll recover soon >.<

My attachment is comin to an end soon, meaning I gonna work on my final report soon. *remind myself, remind myself*

Jia you!!


No comments: