Wednesday, January 27, 2010

went over my budget e other day when i was shoppin for CNY clothes.
but at least i was satisfied, gettin somethin dat's finally not black tis yr *eye rollin*
anyway, thanks dear for coming along and helping me to choose =) *muackx*
since i overspend, was kinda broke nw. as always..
it's a habit?? or juz a coincidence?? *sigh*
how much can a girl save when she doesnt take any allowance from her parents and wif jobs that pay peanuts? *shake head*
still, can say still alive bah, jus need to take note of how much i'm spending on food onli lor..

kinda worried abt my sis, not passing CT and having to cope wif e political issues in her class.
bitches!! get away from my sis!! *rawr*
at least nw she got frens to call her own bah, dat's still a relieve.
juz hope dat she'll do well enough to at least pass those subj bah =D
den dere's still my bro - p6 tis yr le..
hope he buck up lor *shake head*

pretty damn fast de lor, my IA gonna fin soon.
but i still have my presentation and final report to do and submit.
guess will be chionging tonight for e report le bah..
jia you!!
not only for me, but also for those havin IA right nw.
and also to those ppl havin lab tests *shudder* and wateva.
jia you!
woohoo~ gonna graduate soon!!! =X

another turn in life, and what will it bring us next? =)

No comments: