Monday, February 01, 2010

gonna be busy, n i thot i was so over it by next wed.. *sigh*
8th - hand in hard copy
10th - final presentation
12th - NAPFA
zomg! O_O
it's like.. i thot i'm gonna be free after e presentation??!!
noooooo~~ *sinkin into a vortex*
guess i'll have to somehow train up for e napfa, n dat's like lotta things sia..
from 2.4 to standing board jump to mayb inclined pull up?? *shake head*
heard from my guy got some jacket, so *evil laughter*
gotta pull my bro to help me le *evil smile*
but after next week, i'm freeeee~~!!
juz had to start lookin for a job, hopefully i'm able to find one dat i'm satisfied wif XP
was plannin to work somewhere in e office?
but if it's not possible, mayb somewhere as a waitress or cashier bah, as long as i'm higher paid as conpare to mac *eye rollin*
any1 has any idea as to wat's e basic for a part-timer nw?

tis fri's e last day of my IA, it was fun while it lasts.
but no, didna regret comin here at all (despite e long distance n everythin)
after all, it's e company i wanted to come (coz of e pay *eye rollin*)
but hey, it's an eye-opener. so ya *shrug*

hair's been gettin long, juz feel like going back to dat guy who gave me dat waayyy-short haircut e other time.
but as usual, my financial status is givin me a pause *stare at my wallet*
plus, i gotta have some money to pay for e application for the uni. *sigh*
juz hope i get into one =)

No comments: