Friday, March 05, 2010

A bedroom to myself *evil laughter*

I have always envy those ppl wif a room by themselves. Where they have a right to place their things, a right to mess up their room, juz because the room is theirs to do as they like with it. Things misplaced are always found, coz if it's not here, it could only be there.
My stuffs? Forget it, there's some in this cabinet in my room, some in my mom's room, some in some hidden wardrobe in my mom's room too. And i think there's some in e living room too, thou i'm not really sure. It's juz like everywhere, that's one reason why I hate to search for my things n will just ask my mom instead. She's the one always tidyin up after ourselves XP (another thing I love about her XD)
But one thing I don't like would be sleeping on my own, guess i'm use to it. Where at night I can hear e grinding of my bro's teeth, e sometimes dream-talkin my sis would have. It jus felt so lonely when I slept alone in e room.
E selfish reason I wanted my own room? To have a big bookshelf to have easy access to all my books *evil laughter*
imagine, I can juz grab a book off e shelf n enjoy it on my bed. Dat to me is e ultimate enjoyment ever XP

No comments: