Sunday, March 28, 2010

i'm finally blogging from my laptop!!
some previous posts are done from my phone =x
lotta things happenin, just that it's either i'm sleepin my day away or dat i'm busy workin, thus the no update thingie.
went for chalet. an overnight chalet~~!! *smirk*
it's bloody fun!!
we had BBQ (as usual) where i get to see all the guys (mayb jus a handful lah) hunching over the control of the game console learnin tricks from the "da shi" on Naruto. den got ppl tryin to "rescue" a cat that was living on the roof of the bungalow. the most interesting was e night cycling till changi village >.< i was the slowest, no surprise there T.T but i also has to be extra careful, coz all my frens personal belonging are in the basket of my bike =) and "we" even played in the pool!! wahahha~
(juz me n terry dragging dear into the pool, and the unsuccessful 'drowning' of yuann T.T)
overall, despite it's my 1st time being at e chalet for such a long period of time, i seriously enjoyed myself. so ya, thanks guys =D

gotten back my result. it's like my last result of the year and everything, but i didna do as well as i would have like to. B+. a fucking B+ *sigh* guess i'm asking for the moon when i know my presentation isnt that well, just felt that i let down my mentor bah *sigh* so currently i'm trying my best to get into an uni, if i did get into one. jia you lo~
same to all my frens who are also doing their best!!

No comments: