Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ew factor *gag*

I have always hated goin to a public toilet. It's like..my goodness *shudder*
either e seat is dirty, or splash with urine. E urine is still ok, at least I can wipe it off wif tissue (if there's any left by e time I used it) but e dirty footprint??!! Come on lah!! It's designed like a chair, looks like a chair, can't any ppl just sit on it to do their business?? *eye-rollin* e chance of you falling when you're squatting on e seat is there, e chance of e seat breaking if it's unable to handle ur weight is there, n I think e most disguestin is that e chance of your foot falling inside is also there lor.. Imagine when you're doing big business *gaggin motion*
Another worse would be those sanitary bins *shiver* sometimes so full that e cover would even close properly. of coz there are some public out there that's up to standard, my home's standard, or even better. Those that are not can be found in neighborhood shopping mall and also mrt. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
Sometimes it seems that ppl (not all, just generalizing) are not at their best behavior when they're outside. They just seem to let go. Just look at e mess they left behind after they have eaten (experience ppl T.T) or even e toilet, I bet that they would dare to do that at home where they would have to clean up the messes xD

Ps. I always got e feelin dat e men's toilet are worse xP

No comments: