Friday, May 21, 2010

the sole of my heels fall out T.T not one pair, it's two! *argh* during my attachment, the one i'm wearing lasted me for 6 months and going!! *argh* it was just a few days ago when it happen. and just so nice that morning i was just thinking and berating to myself that i have to keep my straying eyes off the shoes since i bought two pairs a few weeks back. and to my chagrin, e sole on my left shoe fall out! bloody hell!! *shook fist at the shoes*
of course i got a new pair, heels, the spoilt one is the ballerina flats type =( so nw, i'm wearing the 6 months plus ballerina flats. hopefully it wouldnt die on me like the other two >.<

hopefully i'm not working on sun, so that i can go ikea *evil laughter* just love going window shopping and if i can get one or two boxes to hold my stuff, all the more better =D since until today, there's no news from my supervisor from the other job, i'm gonna assume that i will be getting on my way on sun le. woohoo~

sleep has been disturbed by dreams lately. dreams i know are insignificant, something to do with everyday life, but after waking up, i still feel like i'm a victim of a stampede despite having almost 8 hrs of sleep. it just sucks..
haven been sleeping till later den 12 for the past 2 weeks since i have been workin everyday. sincerely hope the chance is coming soon xP

No comments: