Monday, May 24, 2010

totally got the bb cream, complete with the pact. not sure whether to be happy or not, since another hugh part of my savings gone (like per usual *eye rolling*). and since month end's nearing, i would have to control my spending until my next income arrives. which is going to be around 2 weeks later? *sigh* anyway, just buy and try first lor (as per 'drew's advice..) if it's not good (which i doubt), then maybe never again? xP

haha~ well, tried it on ytd when i get back home. it's just like a liquid foundation, but i think i have to pat it in, not rub like what i did this morning. today's session didnt really cover my pores well, thou i still think they're too big anyway =( then since i'm already trying it out, i dig out my fake eyelashes and 'cop' some eye shadow from my sis, and also her eye liner brush *evil laughter* as always, i have trouble putting the eyelashes in place -
+ lack of practise
+ i'm not wearing glasses T.T
den my mom is sitting beside me (i'm doing it in the kitchen btw), talking about contact lens, about my cousin having an eye infection from it. then i rmb telling her i need a diff type coz my astigmatism is on a higher degree side. and at the same time, i also have light degree of myopia. being me sucks when i would have to spend more if i wanted to get contact lens T.T

i got to admit, my eyes look bigger with the lashes on. muahahah~ (thou i cant fight with my sis, ever. *stare*) haha~
had a fun day dolling up, thou nobody to show it off too xP

went to ikea too, tampines outlet. it's like so near my area, with a direct bus from the interchange. hmmm.. reach there in less then 45mins? and i think the fare is around 1.6$, if the website didnt lie to me. which is definitely cheaper and faster compare to taking the mrt then changing bus..if that's the case, i would rather go to the queenstown outlet.

got the boxes i wanted!! dear dear xin ku le, coz he accompany me all the way there and even helped me looked around for the ideal box i had in mind. we spend around 2hrs inside? =x
gotten what i wanted and pine over those closets and bookshelves that i never had in my life xP our lunch consists of sharing 3 hotdogs and 1 soft drink. and a desert of brownie x)
i could say that it was a cheap but full meal *grin* haha~ we definitely had fun ytd xD

after clearing out the black cabinet which stands in the corner of our room, i found out that there's actually lots of space for other things. so i have this idea to just shift some boxes over and free up one compartment for me to hold my comestic/beauty/jewellery. but before i can do that, i have to organize all the papers/files and books. hence the reason for buying the boxes.
oh ya, what did your guys did with all the old lecture notes now that we have graduated?

unwanted things are throw away, clutter are cleared. what's left is for me to find just one (if he's lucky, two) compartment for my bro.
my bro is a sad case actually.
you know those tall cabinet that's seperated into 5 compartments? he only occupied 3 of them for his clothes. his school stuffs are placed in dad's closet (my dad used that closet for hanging his ironed clothes, so there's at lot of empty spaces at the side). i think that empty spaces are seperated into 4? and he only has access to 2 of them. i guess this is the disadvantage of coming so late into our family. and you can also blame his eldest sister for buying too much books *guilty*
so i promised him ytd night that i'll find one compartment for him, just so that he has a space to call his own in our room bah...and if there's still not enough space, i'm thinking of just getting a big box for him. but finding space for it is another diff idea i have to play around with. room sharing just sucks *sniff*

since month end is round the corner, so is my period with the company in 3 weeks times. how fast time flies *shake head* thou my supervisor speaks of extending my period of working with them, i'll guess i can sit back and see how it goes. thou i hope it will happen =x

No comments: