Friday, July 30, 2010

30 July 2010

Nothing much during work today, though it was still as busy. As usual, don't know why but among all the new comers, I'm always the last to leave =(
Like I was rushing to another job, and cause of this delay, I'm late. But well, who cares? *shrug* sometimes, despite working for them for so long, I'm starting to feel a bit stagnant =\
Going to be working late tonight, just hope that I'll have enough sleep for tomorrow >.<
Ps. it does always seem I always push myself too hard xP

Been looking for the newest speaker from Audio-technica. That cute cute one which looks like a compact foundation? Ya xD but it seem there isn't one listed on their website =(
Guess I might have to wait a while then. But I'm wondering whether I really need it or not. My purpose in getting it is cause the audio for the drama I have is a bit on the soft side, and since it's a bit scary, I don't want to use a earpiece. But after i have finished the season? What then? =/ still, it's a temptation *evil laughter*
and btw, my headphone 脱皮了, thus, in the bin it go~




No comments: