Thursday, July 29, 2010

29 July 2010

Although he just went in today, starting to miss him le.
But at least I got a job to tide me over, to stop me from obsessing about him. The distance from my new job is around 2hrs bus ride? *shudder*
Location? Kaki bukit *tears*
it was introduced by my dad's friend, and since I have no job at the moment, just go for it first bah =)
working as an admin sales coordinator is not easy, which I have just realized is that I have to memorized a lot of thing in the catalogue. From e products to the pricing, and also the discounts each customer deserve.
How I wish I was back workin at raffles place again *sob*
pay wise is ok, e norm for diploma grad? I guess..
But what I don't like would be the working place and also the fact there is no OT pay. So if you have unfinished work, it's either you clear everything, or leave it till the next day (which I don't really like)

Hope that we'll tide this through =)

No comments: