Saturday, June 26, 2010

haha~!
dear juz send this - How Twilight Works, just now.
i know some people are against the books and everything from it, but I'm telling you - it's damn hilariously. And all the points are true and so valid *eye rolling*
So, before you click the big red cross later on, please remember to go read hor... *stare*
And there's also another one - The 8 Phases of Dating.
Damn funny, and so fucking true. ROFL

Anyway, it's been a week while I 'rested' at home. Since the previous contract is over, I have asked my agent to look for another job for me. Thanks Janet~
Currently she has already set up an interview for me on Monday.
Hopefully it'll have a desired outcome *praying*
So nowadays, I'm either out with dear/friends or rotting at home and staring at the computer screen. LOL.
But seriously, a break before another long fight. *yosh~*

Anyway, I gotten a cosmetic bag for my sis. *proud*
It's through an online shop, and seeing the price (8$), it seems ok right?
Totally not lor, cause the way they work is that they charge you additional 10$ as they are delivering it straight to your doorstep.
While I appreciate the extra service, I would just prefer to have them going through normal/registered postage.
It could be me being blur where I didn't see other options when I was buying.
But from my memory, it doesn't seem to be the case =(
Ok, just to give you all people a heads up, the website is BestBuy World!
I just find this on the website -

So it wasn't my fault =(
So people, if you are looking for people to chip in *evil laughter* can find me xP


So for the past week of course I got help my mom with chores at home - washing of dishes, mopping, those simple simple stuffs.
And there was then I was washing the dishes, I keep smelling bananas. And the weird thing is that nobody buy any! Trying not to panic *eye rolling* I just casually mentioned it to my mom, "Ehhh, why got banana smell de.." Then she says that might be our neighbor frying banana lah..
Perfectly valid reason, and why can't people fried bananas at home. Just because i hate it, doesn't means others can't "enjoy" it. (Thou' i wonder..) *ahem*
Anyway, the scent is back again the next day!! *deep intake of breathe* Panic I asked my mom again, people can't be frying bananas for 2 days straight right!! O_O Imagine the cleaning up you have to do??!!
Ok.. So cannot be right? Then a thought suddenly occur to me, must have a reason for the scent to appear when I'm washing the dishes right? And yes, it was the bloody soap =\
LOL

1 comment:

❥Cheryl said...

LOL it's the soap!! banana soap hahahahah!!! :D