Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I wonder what happen to Dez’s blog- it’s like not there suddenly. But apparently I have missed one of her post which was posted 3 days ago. Well, it might shed some clue as to what happen, but it’s a bit too late for it now =(
It’s like one person less that I am keeping in touch with through blogging – first is Steph, where I kind of lost her address (I usually link through hers from Dez) and Jas’s is password protected, which I’m respecting. *sigh* Wonder when we are meeting up again >.<

Hope everyone’s doing well =)

Feel kind of cheated *fume* I got something from a online shop – Beauty BestBuy, since Ms Kimiko usually buys from them and everywhere. I thought why not, it seems trustworthy *shrug* everything was fine, from the registration, to confirmation of account and all that stuff. The problem, the after service sucks.

Cause I am also paying extra for tracking posting (I didn’t know until I’m checking out also -_-), it means that I can check online whether it’s delivered or still pending or whatever right? It’s stated on the website (SingPost’s) delivered


<>

but since till today, nobody in my family has ever received it nor even seen it, including me. Worried, I emailed Beauty BestBuy (I have no idea whether it’s them or just her)


And the tai-chi started -



And what they asked me to do? Asked SingPost. WTFH??!!

I don’t expect you to move heaven and earth to find the item for me; I don’t expect you to panic together with me. I expected you to at least help me make the call and at least get to the bottom of the whole why-isn’t-it-in-my-mailbox-yet issue. Am I asking too much as a buyer? Or is it even too much to ask for?

Just feel so disappointed in the after service, it’s the first time I have ever encountered such…such bad something *wave hand* and no, I am not buying from them again. No matter how tempting the low prices of their items are. *hand folded across chest*

I would rather get it from eBay and wait, knowing that the item die die confirm will arrive to my doorstep *argh!* I suppose this teaches me a lesson to be careful of where/whom I'm buying from =\

No comments: