Thursday, June 03, 2010

Maybe I wasn’t as mature as I thought I was.

I got a feeling that it is something I know deep in my sub-conscious. Guess I was playing the ostrich, hiding in the sand.

Had a cold war, with my dad of all people T.T
Both of us are stubborn.
And as my mom says, he is worse than a woman going through menopause *eye rolling*

I’m possessive about my food, seriously.
My family member knows better than to touch anything I buy without my permission. *guilty* other days is fine, but when month end reaches... *shake head*
i admit that i'm like a lioness protecting the cubs.

Well, I think you guys get my gist? *sigh* not going to elaborate more, why dig up the unpleasant past?

Good news is that the patching up is in process (I think) >.<
since he has voice out that he is keen in getting a DVD player, why not get him one?
Firstly as an early father's day gift. Another is to atone for my mistake bah...

I have no idea as to whether it's working or not. But he was hiding his laughter when I get back home - coz mom gave my 'secret' away!!! *argh*
Luckily this year's Father's Day coincides with GSS *relieve*

Anyway today recommendation -
Brand New Day by Purple Days
I love the mixture of rap inside the song x)

Gold by UVERWorld
heard that the MV of this song is going to be in 3D?! O_O

No comments: