Monday, June 07, 2010

Greedy-me went to buy Cadbury's Dairy Milk Black Forest at Cheers this morning.
Now I regretted it.
It was so sickening sweet, 'courtesy' of the cherry flavored jellies. And the milk chocolate is not helping T.T
I have nothing against cherry or milk chocolate. But when the both of them mixed together, creating such a sweet concoction that *shudder* I think I will give the chocolate to the younger ones and stick with my dark chocolate.
Should have known not to fell for my buy-it-coz-it's-cheap concept and greedy mouth (T.T)

work•a•hol•ic –noun
A person who works compulsively at the expense of other pursuits.

So am I one? Seems to think so, where my work seem to take precedence over many things in my life - clique meeting (sorry guys >.<), family outing (not that we have much anyway), and also affected the number of time I'm able to meet up with dear ('though I know he's very understanding ^^). Currently I'm working 6-7 days every week, which is going to stop soon *relieve* Can it be call a habit? Or is the reason because I have no choice? Both are valid, or are there more that I have not realized yet? Maybe. I just felt that as I reach the early twenties, it just seem so wrong to continue asking money from my parents. No offence to anyone, just my POV. It's like I'm more than capable to work my ass off to earn money for my expenditure and savings *ahem*, so why should I rely on them for it. Yes, I'm still living at home, eating dinner at home and everything else; just that 我没有,也不想伸手要钱. My mom also agrees with me on this, sort of. Her friend has a daughter who is older than me, graduated from school (ITE) and is currently jobless. O_O It's not as if her family is well-off, and I knew that her mom is working as to support the family (she has 3 children). So it's not easy for her mom. And I heard that her dad is having an affair. *shake head* Aiya, don't know lah. Better to stay out of other people's family affair >.< Listen jiu hao le…

Guess it's a matter of principle.


*Peeve* Great Singapore SALE?! My foot arh!
Seeing it's the period of the year again, I thought that maybe I could add some lingerie to my collection. And it turns out that the offer they are having is those buy-3-get-1-free kind of things *fume*
And getting one is not cheap, from 60$+ onwards? Especially from that T-brand =
And the design I’m looking at is priced at 90$? *sigh*
I would rather get one at an offer price then getting all 4.
I have no space to put them in my closet, nor the money to get 3 of them just to get one free when I need to ‘ration’.
Yes, maybe other brands are half its price, but I just don't see any design that I like T.T
(Smack dear for saying lucky I’m not a girl *stare*)

Missed the appeal deadline for NUS. Fuck. Though it was last Friday, turns out it is the deadline for NTU, NUS’s on Thursday *argh!* totally nothing to say about my blur-ness *shake head* guess either it’s a waiting game now, or I could try out different options *sigh*


My recent love - Big Bang *shriek*
Their songs are catchy, theirs are like mostly love songs (from the lyrics that I have research on, which is like only around 2-3 songs only *eye rolling*) Please correct me if I'm wrong =)
It just makes me so tempted to get their album xP


Website of the day –
Emoticons =D

No comments: