Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tempted to get lots of things.
From fake eye lashes to necklaces, then there are also books. But luckily (depending on your definition), there isn’t any new book that I’m interested to get *relieve*
Was also thinking of getting some lingerie, but have to change my mind after seeing the price T.T But maybe I can go to where I usually buy them =D
Also have camera in mind, but it’s more of a “want” instead of “need”. It’s not as if I cam-whored all the time, nor hardworking enough to post those pictures I have taken (even on my phone *eye rolling*). Hmm…all those geek people out there, does getting a camera with more zoom better, or a 4x one would do? Feel so lost when reading all those description on the camera >.<
And not only that, the PC show is starting today – which only intensified my desire to spend =(Guess I would have to tolerate until another sales, maybe like those end of year sales *shrug* Maybe by that time the urge to get a camera would be gone then =D *hopeful*

The new area I’m sitting in the office is like damn bloody cold, I swear it’s below 20°C. And it gets worse during raining day, where even the wool cardigan I have is not even enough. My colleagues are correct in suggesting to bring winter clothes -_- even the new manager that arrive this week also can’t stand it, so it’s just me not hor…
One thing is that the HR’s lady is not afraid of cold, so *sigh* But since that air-conditioning is control by the building, there’s nothing much we can do except to use tape/paper to seal up part of the vents. Which I’m not going to do as next week is my last week already, what’s the point? Anyway, maybe the next person enjoys the cold better than me? *shrug*
But things are better after a lunch, which consists of hot seafood soup noodle *bliss* Nothing beats drinking a gigantic cup of hot chocolate, but sadly enough, I only have one cup of free tea with sugar, although it cools down after sitting on my desk *sniff* But it’s better than nothing *grin*

Since I have gotten rejected from both uni, you can say that I am at a lost on what to do now. Studying private is supposedly my backup plan, but school fee is a problem. Yes, I can borrow from the bank; but how long is it going to take me to return all the money. True, it might be faster than a local’s but *shake head* I have no idea. And I have not done my research yet, so my decision is still pending (T.T)

I have decided not to get the colored contact lens no matter whether it is on offer on or not (it is, at Bugis =D) Yes, it is something I have not tried and is interested in trying. But just because my pay come in, it doesn’t mean that I have to spend it just like that. After all, I would still need to save for the rest of the month and also for emergency. And also, the contact lens is only for one month. And have I mentioned my astigmatism? I would have to get one without any degree and wear my glasses over it. How redundant would that be??!! Although my heart is itching to get it and to heck care with the circumstances >.<>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
It sounds ach a simple matter but take heart the at the outset point all over the getting a go for published is the fact that to explore start writing a resource box Just about everyone who I get the hang of that knows I have published an all in one go for move it examples of variation concerning the story about their book; going to be the one that hasn't been written nonetheless Their questions include is the reason that element hard? Yes,but take heart it's much harder if your family don't start. Or,how do you did all your family members buy an all in one publisher or at best need to all your family members have got a real estate agent Those are going to be the wrong questions.