Friday, June 18, 2010

Suddenly I saw the package I was waiting for when I was laying down on the floor.
*shock!*
I looked up and “ehhhh!!”
Asking around my house bears no result – either nobody admits to receiving the package, or it “appears” by itself *shudder*

There’re free samples inside!!
Woohoo~ *dance*
And I’m taking back my words – given the free samples, I might buy from them again.
Ho-ho-ho~
Feel like an aunty when I say that -_-
The BB cream is easy to apply on.
And not only that, only a small amount is needed.
Everytime I used Skin79’s Hot Pink Triple Function, I needed around pea-sized?
For Dr. Jart’s silver label, I believed only half is needed.
So you can imagine how 心痛 I am this morning when I find out that I have to waste quite a bit T.T
But luckily I was using the free sample *relieve*
they gave 2 samples each – Dr. Jart’s silver label, and some acne treatment stuff. The other two is Dr. Jart’s black label and some moisturizing thing in a small container.
Not a lot, but enough for me to try (at least for a few days lah xP)

What else? Oh ya!!
The coverage is definite better; my pimples don’t look so obviously red and that heavy feeling of putting something on your face is not as strong as Skin79.
Plus, there’s a Malaysian blogger doing experiment on different brand of BB cream.
She put blobs of different BB cream on those oil-blotting papers; and after a few hours (or is it 1?) it’s really obvious which brand is the most oiler among all.
Forgive me, but I have forgot the link to the blog >.< memory ="(
Am thinking of getting the full size of the silver label, but I still have Skin79 to finish >.<
can I just pass it to my sis? *evil laughter*

Mom asked me to purchase Hada Lobo’s lotion, which I admit is good – leaving my skin soft and supple.
Just that I find it so troublesome to pat everything into my face when I can just used a cotton pad to ’rub’ everything in. (I know, it’s not the correct way to apply it *eye rolling*)
maybe will consider getting it after I get my pay. But I have to keep in mind that I also have another toner to finish also T.T

Last day of work today.

Feeling a bit lost – no job, no nothing.
Wish I had a long term contract job like C/Sheryl, so then I wouldn’t have to worry so much.
I can view it this period as a break, before I dive into my new job.

It’s pretty scary thinking that once you step into the working world, not much chance of resting is available.
Unlike in schools where it’s guarantee to have school holidays, whether long term or short term. I think the only rest working adults are entitled to would be week-end and maybe applied leave? I can’t imagine working that way for almost 40 plus of my life =\

Can I remain in school forever? *sigh*

No comments: