Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Went shopping with Sheryl yesterday at Parco Bugis =D
it’s been quite long since we have done it together, since year 1 you say? xP But it was fun despite the short hour =D

Let me recall…hmmm… she got a sort of jacket, like those of a business type, and it’s so nice >.< quite versatile also, I might add. It could be for office wear or for a casual scenario – like for lecture or pair with short, as Sheryl say. So it’s quite worth to get =)
I didn’t see anything much, except for that Hurs’ bag. Around 60$? And quite big, so I can put a lot of thing inside =P But the shop only have 2 colors, yellow and brown =( why no blue? *sniff* But since I’m not actively looking to add another bag to my collection, guess I’ll have to give it a pass =x

Maybe another day *grin*

But I did get something – a Jack’s pouch~ *evil laughter*
It’s just what I needed!! Sort of *shrug*
Cause I was looking for a pouch to put my small notebook in, together with a pen and maybe some miscellaneous items. And it’s just so coincidences that we saw something in one of the shop =D
What we saw at first is a ‘relative’ to what I own, but it’s more for holding cards, thus smaller with a narrow opening.
The shop assistants are extremely helpful, even helping me to search around their shop for something similar.
(On a more cynical note, it could also because they are trying to pull up sales *eye rolling*)
But hey, at least they will be having a returning customer (someday)=P

We had dinner at Yoshinoya. Thanks arh, Sheryl, for the treat. Feels a bit paiseh >.<

It was fun, but it just makes me miss all those girl-girl(s) shopping trip =(


OK, my newest nail polish is starting to fall off, so I would have to wash them off soon.
But at least those on my toes are still OK *smirk*
But no matter what, those on my hand would have to go soon since I can’t be wearing 10 plasters while working right? LOL!
Still, if the old one never go, then new one never comes right?
Ha-ha~
still waiting for my purchases to arrive from US~
I can’t wait to see how the color would looks like on my naked nails~
hohoho~




Trivial on me

  1. I have a tongue stud. Surprise!
    I guess it’s something that can’t really be seen unless I didn’t cover my mouth when I’m laughing =\
  2. I have a book fetish.
    “Thanks” to dear for pointing it out to me. Seriously, I can spend hours inside a bookstore just immersing myself in the feel and smell of all the books around me.
  3. I prefer to get a dress than anything else when I’m thinking of buying clothes.
    It just seem more worth it lor… It’s like for that amount of money, I’m getting an attire to cover me from shoulder to leg. And after which, I’m done with shopping. I don’t have to look for a bottom to go along with this shirt, nor kill my precious brain cells thinking whether this shirt will go with anything in my closet or not. (It could just be the lazy cells in me talking *eye rolling*)
  4. I prefer my food lukewarm.
    I know I know, some food taste better while it’s hot. But I just don’t get how people are able to tolerate the heat of the food when it’s just cooked *confused* By the time I’d finished huffing at the spoonful I have, some might have already eaten 2 mouthful. It’ll take me at least 20mins or more to take me to finish a bowl of soup noodle -_-
  5. Dark chocolate rules!!
    Woohoo~ *dance* it’s not as sweet, and plus, they contain anti-oxidant which is good for the body. Though having too much of them is not good for the waist also =\ and don’t ever ask me where they come from, how they are make – I don’t know!
  6. I am a newly joined FC of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream XD
    Theirs is a totally different level of heaven *groan* every bite is just so creamy and just so right that I’m like…whoa *blissful smile* (as usual, mom commented it was too sweet and that the ice cream she make is better *eye rolling*) and since my dad can’t have any cold/chilled food, he can only suan me,”eat more lah, eat more. Later become fatter don’t complain hor..” =\ parents *shake head*
  7. Coffee has no fucking effect on me.
    Besides the smell perking me up for a moment, I can still go to bed as usual after drinking coffee – whether in the morning or evening. So what do I do when I didn’t manage to have enough sleep the night before? Try my fucking best to not doze off until lunch, where at least going out for lunch can wake me up a little =


One more thing before I end off here – just my luck to see a roach together with me in the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning today. ewwwwww *shudder*

No comments: