Thursday, April 02, 2009

envious of dez.
she's in japan right nw!!!
okok,
she board e plane on e 31st.
[if i'm not wrong]
envious seh..
anyway,
hope she has fun dere.
[noe she wil have it >.<]

had a nightmare of a sort ytd mornin,
suffice to say dat i woke up wif my heart struggling to jump out.
but dunno whether it could be due to my ability to fall asleep easily or wat,
i'm back to dream-land like less den 5 mins??
LOL
but sis's sometimes sleepin position can be blamed for dat dream.
bloody hell..

finally!!
been continuin my xstitch.
been yrs since it's in my cabinet *eye-rollin*
not bad,
at least e last time i did it,
i didna leave it soo messily dat i have no idea where to start.
lucky for dat *whew~*
note: tis is juz thing i have to get done..
nth much XP

was askin my sis ytd,
"wat should i get when my pay come?? psp, levi's or books??"
n my sis is like, "it's ur money. not my business"
totally ask wrong person..
but she was right in askin tis qns,
"mom will allow you to get 1 psp meh??"
*sigh*
back to square 1 le..
minus e psp..
sianz..

goin to have lunch wif sis tml.
yes,
i noe.
we see each other everyday,
at home,
durin workin.
but tis more like relax lunch,
eatin outside kinda thing.
woohoo~
been long since i've done it wif her XP
lookin forward to tml for lotta reason *grin*

No comments: