Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sick of sittin on e bus.
from tampiness [where i collect my spree items]
to yishun,
den i transfered bus to orchard.
sickenin..
as a result,
i got 2 fin my book.
luckily i nv bring another book.
it would juz be another weight on my back.
[considerin dat e laptop n charger is inside..]
but i did manage to get quite a lot of things done
[from my pt of view]
1.gotten my stuff
2.collected uncle's books
3.got a new comic =X
[i tried talkin myself out of it. almost worked. emphasis on 'almost'..]
4.trim my hair~ woohoo~
althou mom says no diff *eye rollin*
she says dat everytime
ermmm..
thou not dat time when it's realli short >.<

pass thru a lots of temptation 2dea.
from books,
to food,
and finally,
chipsters!!!
seems to have a mild addiction to it.
n jack n jill's potato chips cant seem to..
work??
is dat e word??
but been reinin in my control,
it's tough.
but still manage to do it.
could be e cravin isnt dat strong.
since i've juz satisfied it e other day =X
hopefully,
e cravin will be able to stay down until like mths later >.<
unhealthy food,
tsk tsk *shake head*
but still part of wat i eat =X
wahaha~

No comments: