Saturday, April 18, 2009

I"M BACK!!!!
woohoo~
as in recovered from e sickness or illness or wateva u wanna call it XP
finally *relieve*
it's like 5-6 days of endless fever.
it goes down,
before comin again when i go to sleep.
damn sickenin..
causes mi 2 days of night *argh*
it is very very rare dat my night get disturb,
n it's over somethin dat should be gone after i take e med??
cant believe it -.-
but i got tis theory dat it could be coz of dat allergy??
kinda stoppin my ability to heal back.
even after takin paracetemol.
which is wat e polyclinic doc gave mi.
thou diff brand from e below-e-flat doc..
even when for a blood test.
juz in case,
u noe..
turns out my body lacks iron *eye rollin*
den doc ask mi go back e 2nd day to do.
so when i get back,
i was thinkin..
since e nurse takes blood from my left hand.
have 2 ask her to take from my right hand tml.
which is wat i did.
turns out -
"Sorry, but there's no blood comin out.
I have to take from your other hand."
i'm like..
wth lah..
my right hand a bit innocent de lor..
but also a bit funny XP

♥dear??
thankz for dat card *grin*
muackz~

sku's reopenin soon.
which is like damn fast.
onli like ytd when it juz started holidayin *ahem*
haha~
still ok lah,
is quite long de lor..
ermmm..
think i shall stop tis topic le..
some ppl been havin attachment instead =X

nw juz worried abt those allergy-rashes on e leg.
worried dat it wouldnt fade away..
damn ugly T.T
looks like a whole swarm of mosquitoes attacks my calf lor..
ewwwwww...
*wave away disturbin images in my mind*

gotta go find lyrics le..
been lookin for it's hiragana version..
jia you!!

No comments: