Monday, November 23, 2009

1 yr anniversary X)

my brother all dressed up, preparing to go for his performance in sku.
he's in choir, which i am not really against.
just that i feel that a guy should join a cca that is more active, no offense to anyone.
so i am currently pushing him to join bball in his sec yr.
firstly, 安妈妈的心。
coz my mom's fren's son broke both his femurs during army.
my mom believes that it is due to him not having enough exercise.
secondly, i think guys looks better tanned *evil laughter*


jus nice he look up and smile when i call his name ^^


it's like..
i have nv imagine that we would come tis far >.<
by the way,
i juz wanna thankz my dear for everything he has ever given mi,
for every steps we have taken tgt *beam*


thank you for reading my mind =)
especially e kitty.
it was totally unexpected.
the cute kitty first makes its appearance in my life while we were waiting for our friends at Marina Square, outside the cinema, at one of those UFO catchers.
with my lousy skills and limited budget, i was soon persuaded from catching the kitten.
facing an unyielding attitude, i have no choice but to give up.
imagine my astonishment when i tear open the wrapper, and find her inside.
this is listed on my most delightful gift i have ever received from anybody. ever.
ps. at first i was afraid it's gonna be Mr. Bear's rival >.<
thankz dear,
for everythin *muackz*

will update as often as i can.
whenever n however it's possible. *grin*

No comments: