Friday, November 27, 2009

cheated!!

i was cheated of a off day by ivy!!!
*scream*
already planned my Mon by 1st informing my immediate supervisor,
den finally e formal supervisor.
den she drop e qns tis mornin *argh*
my plan
- sleep in
- go far east look for my thing
- get home early nap
i need some form of rest >.<
sure,
i might have it almost every Sunday.
but it doesn't seem to be enough *sigh*
could be e late night,
could even be e doing-nothing in the office dat's causing me to be more tired than i usually am...
been getting back-ache,
which can be due from my bag.
i have actually weight it once,
with my laptop, notebook, psp, charger, console cable, usb converter, lock for the laptop, umbrella, water bottle and other miscellaneous stuffs.
a total of 10 kg O_O
no wonder lah T.T
but no choice,
unless i wan to carry my laptop in my hand which would be highly inconveniently whenever i am taking either bus or mrt...
lazy of me, i know.
but unless there is another alternative (like having someone to carry everything for mi =X)
den i would rather carry everything in my backpack n go to work jus like dat..

anyone noticed it was Thanksgiving day ytd??
from wiki
"Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. While perhaps religious in origin, Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday."
While that's true for both US and Canada, for Grenada and Netherlands, it has a totally different meaning altogether.
ps. both all 3 links are from the same place =D

is there any more chivalrous guys left in this world??!!
[i noe my guy is one XP]
jus e other day, while i was standing in the mrt cabin during rush hr,
it jus happen dat there is a empty seat in front of me when e person get down at his station.
i dunno whether it's because i'm playing game,
the guy [heavy emphasize] next to me rush into that seat.
it happens when i was going home during the evening also.
and that guy still has e cheek to glance up at me *stare*
i mean,
come on la..
at least have the bloody courtesy to ask the lady first isn't it??!! *pissed*
is dat guy so weak that he cant even stand a few more stops before getting down??
if he's an old uncle where nobody even offers him a seat,
hey, i dun mind.
or if he is already occupying e seat before me,
it's ok.
but to cut in front of a lady who just nice has an empty seat in front??
outrageous!
if u dun wanna ask, at least wait a while to see whether e lady wanna occupy it or not lah...
which 1 uncle did actually, during e evening part...
guess i'll jus chalk it up to my bad experience wif guys...

to all my malay friends,
Selamat Hari Raya Haji =D

No comments: