Thursday, November 26, 2009

little bit of randomness

random little thingies
- I usually dun comb nor brush my hair, only when I rmb XP
- I love eating choco, especially dark choco. but dun ask mi abt e origin -_-
- my closets has consists more of black den any other color.
- my hair is a little bleached from the sun, so it's more of a mixture of dark brown n black. (teachers always ask whether I dye my hair or not O_o)
- coffee has absolutely no effect on mi
- loves to curl up in bed wif a good book, n if it's up 2 mi, I wouldn’t even have to leave for e smallest thing like dinner n toilet break XD
- I’m bad wif alcohol. can’t last after e 2nd or 3rd cup >.<
- I prefer cat over dog. cats just seem more approachable, if they're in e mood...
- think I might be a bad mother someday. my mom's already complaining dat I’m spoiling my brother XP

Christmas is coming.
so what's on my Christmas list??
hmmm...
i wants books!!! *evil laughter*
I would like to have a never ending amount of books for me to roll around in,
thou dat wouldn’t be comfortable. haha~
but seriously, despite having a psp,
I still crave for e feel of a book in between my hand.
e games abate e lust for a while,
but it still doesn’t hold my attention for long...
*argh* how long has it been since I have actually read an actual instead of those eBooks I found online??!!
ya sure, I have actually gotten some e other days.
secretly of coz, n if my mom ask??
'buy very long liao de, just dat nv take out to reread again mah...’
muaahhaha~
but seriously, I have to get back to my 1st love soon.
if not, I might expire from deprivation >.<
dere is no excuse I can use to condone my attitudes books lately *nod head*

e attachment is said to be 6 mths.
but after calculation, in exact facts,
is only 5 mths.
and till now,
almost 3 mths have passed.
n I haven even saved any amounts of e salary I have been drawing!!!
zomg!!
this is like so not good *panic*
let mi review back on what I have 'planned'
- getting a new phone
- getting motorbike lesson
- just saving up b4 21, so that my bank wouldn’t be short of $2 every months.
I can choose to blame it on food,
but e biggest thing at fault here??
my greedy mouth *pissed*
I realized that I have been spending more money on food than is necessary,
and not only that,
there is that constant craving to bite into something *argh*
but now that I think of it,
there is also transport, bills and some other miscellaneous stuff that I also have to spend money on.
so ya,
mouth is forgiven again.
but let me just hope that 'you' wouldn’t be making the same mistake again *firm*
(hope that I can actually make it through XP)

No comments: