Wednesday, November 25, 2009

bored. out of my freakin mind

juz another bored day in e office.
not bad, at least doing somethin - waiting for e download to be done.
as per nw,
i'm installing visio per Louis instruction.
but since e comp doesnt has a cd reader,
nor does e cd reader i have borrow are able to read e dics,
i have to resort to another solution.
thru e campus.
they have a wide range of software for e students to utilize,
which is quite good, in my opinion.

been tryin 2 jog regularly.
but i have onli started like 2 weeks ago?? O_o
slow jog for 30mins,
den drag my bro along.
muahahhaha~
one person by myself not fun lor..
den i also help my bro hor..
dun say i not good leh..

as ppl has noticed,
i have changed my blogskin *dancing*
which i think is easier to manage,
n i dun have to look through thousand of em on9 juz 2 search for 1 i favor..
which kinda save my eyes in a way *rub said eyes*
n also e hassle of having to edit everythin i got to edit when i changed a new skin.
so ya,
kinda time savin *grin*

No comments: