Thursday, December 03, 2009

as ppl might have realised, the previous is suppose to be on 2/12/09.
not today de, but guess i was lazy XP *shrug*
go figure..

jus went to Popeye for lunch at Changi just nw.
was originally lookin for mac, but since we are at terminal 1, too bad T.T
it was either we risk e rain by taking mrt back (dark clouds in e sky people...) or had something at T1 and take e shuttle bus back.
(yes, my company has shuttle bus to diff location everyday *grin*)
it was..alright.
not earthshatterin nor so bad until i wanna vomit.
but could be juz me, where everythin i've eaten is alright. e only thing that can get my praise??
when e veg is well done like my mom.
see?? i compare every food i have eaten with my mom's =D
her cookin's still e best, and plus, i dun have to fork out any money for it =X
it's jus a pity dat i have not yet learn any dishes from her despite havin home cooked dunner everyday =(

not a lot of things are happenin in my life nw.
jus e usual routine where i go to work, work and meet my guy.
other den dat, it's me trying to get enough rest.
there seems to be so many things i've been wanted to get done.
like signin up for bike lesson - den i would have to get a helmet and hide it dunno where,
my x-stitch - yes.. it's still not done yet T.T
saving up money - i'm still struggling
losing some weights - tryin out jogging, but have to control my food intake >.<
watching drama - Momo Love - but i lazy to chase, so i guess either i ask who has it, or i go buy..
so many things to do, yet i am unable to fork out or find the time for me.
my nature is gonna turn against me some day *shake head*
and 2009 is ending soon.
gonna miss u dude >.<

woohoo~
buffet at a hotel tml. guess it's wat we deserved after we helped out in the relo XD
a light breakfast for me tml then *evil laughter*
i'm munchin on almonds currently, which helped with my greedy mouth.
healthy also. but there's a Kit Kat Chunky in front of me. LOL
but i'm still havin some form of vit from the nuts which is still good.
but also helped fill up my stomach ^^
ya i noe, greedy me =P

since i saw a shop sellin bicycle in the market, i though of gettin one for my bro.
my dad's is too high for me and there's some prob wif e seat, so it cant be adjust.
not only dat, e wheels are flat; which can be remedy.
but no, my mom is scared that somethin might happened to my lil bro while riding it.
then i'm like - if he doesnt learn nw, den when is he going to learn??
*sigh* i know her concern, but isnt dat a tad overprotective?? *shake head*
it's e same wif my bike lesson, or when my sis is out tooo late at night...
2 bad for my bro den, mayb i might bring him to east coast some day XP

No comments: