Monday, December 07, 2009

i cant rmb when i dun wake up at 6 in e mornin.
only when i'm goin to sku or when i'm goin on site do i do dat.
i misses those times when i still continue lyin in my bed after i wake up at 10 plus =P
by wakin up at 6 in e mornin, i am able to fetch a ride on my dad's bike to Kranji Mrt.
thus helpin me to save $0.69 of bus fees.
not a lot, by if i go to office everyday like dat. it does help me save my money.
sure, i can walked to the interchange - 20 mins.
and walking when e sun is blazing high up in e sky *shudder*
i still got to stay in the office for almost the whole day, thank you.

people goin into malaysia.. so good that i;m burnin wif envious.
y does it have to be tis seasons?? holidays seasons when almost everybody are out havin fun or travelling.
unlike e previous years, my family members are quite avtive tis yr.
they jus went into JB last sun, goin in again to my parent's hometown, Kelantan, to have a weddin dinner on the 10th.
[dinner is on 11th night]. after the dinner, they are goin to have some fun at my aunt's dere. at Kluang.
happi lor..den i gotta stayed at home and wake up by myself to go to work.
stupid attachment, nw dat i look at it. it does seems to be the wrong time *fume*
dat say, Ah Win is going back to his hometown - Penang. jus ytd in fact, boarding the plane at 2 =)
den e Mac clique went ot Kota Tinggi *tear hair out*
i wanna go also *sniff*
but dun worri, my turn's comin soon. heard that on e 22th is 冬至, but before knowing of dat fact, my mom already ask me to apply for an off day so dat we can go in to my uncle's house. so ya, could be quite a big event with 3 family tgt - mine, my uncle's and my aunt's. hehe~ cant wait to see my cousin and go shopping (i hope =P )

oh, attention to my clique!!!
i'll be havin a bbq and overnight on the 18th and 19th. so please try not ot organize anythin on those 2 days.
thankz lots =)

it's gonna be my 1st overnight in the whole of 19 years i have been living. so it's kinda a big thing.
firstly, i have to say thanks to my dad for helping me to presuade my mom to let us go along. (with mac clique)
secondly, i have to apologize to my dear for being away on fri and sat >.<
thirdly, thankz to May and those people like Shan Shan, Andrew and others for throwing somethin like this. (and they even helped me applied leave on sat lor *eye rolling* )
thankz XD

No comments: