Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ya, i know, i haven been updating lately.
coz is like i've been busy on site.
and not only dat, there's no wireless there *fume*
so i can only rot there when there's nth for me to do.
which strangely only happen when lester is around. LOL
juz an observation hor..

i've gotten a new phone!!! woohoo *dance*
an iPhone to be exact >.<
well, i would have wanted to get Satio 2mths ago.
but since M1 is offering it and i think it's too good a deal to throw away XP
but i still own dad money, since he fork out for me 1st.
anyway, my dad rocks!!
not only does he waited tgt wif me (we waited around 2.5 hrs hor..)
thou he did lim copi and find a place to sit down - my dad clever de hor..
he's did fork out xtra money when i realise i misquote the price to him e other night >.<
well, there was tis pregnant lady in front of the queue waiting tgt wif her husband,
i juz dun understand y e husband dun persuade her to find a place (like mac where it's soooo near) to sit down *frown*
my mom is like, "coz 1st child n newly wedded mah, stick tgt lor..if is me i'll be lookin for a seat lor..'
which i totally agree =D

after the trip back to malaysia to have my cousin's weddin dinner,
e parents brought back 2 more additional ppl O_o
my grandmother and another cousin of mine. haha~
heard dat they'll be stayin for 2 weeks =D
it's like for this cousin of mine, e last time since i saw her was like when she was 4??
those kinda stuffs lah.. so a bit excited.
not only dat, she's quite out-going. so i think it'll be easier ot talk to bah ^^
oh ya, my bro takes lotta pic when he got back.
it's only dat quite a lot are blur *roll eye*
n he still says he know how to take *shake head*
but sia~ all my cousins all grown up le lor..
handsome de become more handsome, especially ah xia. den punk de more punk *cover eyes*
ah ke also, so pretty~ but no photo, can only hear abt it. haha~
hope dat i'll be able to see em soon bah =)

yeah~~ finally the details for e clique is settle~~ woohoo *wave hands in e air*
it has been quite long since we had a meeting, n it's due~
thankz to everyone for making the time out to meet and organize ^^

desires to get things are gettin more n more suppressed.
until they are gone.
so wat i'm doin nw is juz tryin to control my expenses in order to make end meet.
(y i say until i very poor like dat arh? O_o)
like wat i'm tryin to say is dat..
ermmm.. no mood to get any stuffs for myself right??
(ok, except for the phone *eye rolling*)
ya, after thinkin on n on abt it. suddenly it jus seem dat i could either use the same amt of money to buy food, or dat it doesnt seem to be as appealing as it used to be *nod head*
another growing phase in my life =)

juz realise dat for e last 2 mths of the yr, my activities n money usage is a bit xiong >.<
gosh.. have to walk the budget line liao *shake head*
hopefully next mth can handle bah..
let me see
18th - bbq n overnight
19th - hopefully no work
20th - clique~
22th - goin into malaysia
23th - free dinner~ (hopfully)
24th - help my colleague
25th - work (coz got double pay)
26th - help my colleague *sob*
it's fully pack O_O
jia you!!

No comments: