Thursday, December 31, 2009

yep, today is the last day of 2009.
times pass fast, yada yada yada *eye roll*
no matter wateva happen, time is somethin dat wouldnt ever stop and every1 wouldnt ever have enough of.
n no, i still dun feel any diff from 2008, except to note that i'm 1 yr older. again.
despite my unwillingness XP
but i still think 2009 is a pretty cool yr, bringin me oh so closer to my big 2-oh age,
and also forging friendship closer. (that's wat i like to think >.<)
i got a new phone tis yr, so it's pretty much a cool thing.
but i guess my bikin lessons would have to wait till next yr, after all my "debts" are settled >.<
i have gain an understandin into the workin life when i went for my attachment.
how it's like, and confirm my decision in not workin ever in wat i'm studyin >.<
which is a waste of money, nw dat i think abt it.. *sigh*

it is also tis yr in which i nv have a good result, havin a gpa of onli 2.somethin in my 1st sems.
guess i'm not hardworkin enough bah *shake head*
lotta things happened - my 1st overnight, my 1st bike ridin at east coast, my taste of disappointment when e dancing lessons are reschedule.

i cant realli say i wouldnt miss it, but i'm lookin forward to wat 2010 is bringing me *grin*

No comments: