Sunday, August 01, 2010

1 August 2010

Forgot to go to work ytd evening - Mac I mean. Thought I check and didn't see my name *shrug* oh well, by the time I got back home, it was already the working time. And yes, I slept until night. Guess I was too tired >.<

After having a satisfying sleep, went out with my family; except for my dad, who went for a haircut *eye rolling* It's been a while since I have done this kind of thing - having lunch together, going grocery shopping and buying stuffs~ Especially with Metro having a 20% store-wide discount, it's a steal!! I got my nail polish and strengthener, while my mom got a pair of shoe. Was very tempted to get a new wallet, but since we're a bit out of time (my sis joins us straight after work..) and also because I didn't see anything I like, might as well wait.
As my mom says, Metro has sales throughout the year, no worries xP

Ask my mom to get umei for me. Used to drink that with dried orange skin mixed in boiling water when I lost my voice. But got to say it's an acquired taste, cause it's a bit siap siap and sour de. But ku kou liang yao bah =D

No comments: