Friday, August 20, 2010

20 August 2010

So I had a dream that forecast my future yesterday morning?
A leased snarling tiger is trying it's best to frighten me and struggling against the metal chain, hoping to at least break free and tear into me.
It didn't start out this way thou. It was quite a peaceful dream where I have quite a big room to myself, and even arcade in my room. When suddenly everything change when I stepped out of the room.
What my mom say when I asked her about it? Be careful of 小人.
And the only place I can think of where it'll happen? In my office..
I'm too familiar with Mac, and don't tell me my friends are backstabbing me. So that the only logical place. What to do? *sigh*
Be careful and bear with it bah >.<

A colleague send me home the other day =D
I was meant to be drop off at yishun when he stopped to pick up his friend. But as it turns out, he's going into Malaysia. Which is like so convenient!! *evil laughter*
I try to be polite lah, saying I can walk off from the petrol station where he stopped to top up the oil. But he just brush me off and insist =x what a girl gonna do?? Muzhahahah~
but doubt there would be a next time le, cause he went in for a funeral..



2 comments:

❥Cheryl said...

She's a temp staff? lol one-day?! So short!!!

qia0 said...

who's a one day stuff? e gal who quit?
haha!! can say so =x