Tuesday, August 03, 2010

3 August 2010

Today was quite relax, mostly filling in of the paperworks. Which is always a relieve, but what's true is that it'll take forever to clear. But at least I did try my best to clear up those that I'm able to before going home =) call it a sense of responsibility xP

A damn sickening night ytd - woke up in the middle of my sleep with a pounding headache =|& mom says could be my body 发热, but I think could also be cause my nose is blocked. Aiya..hope there's no repeat tonight. Mom did asked why I didn't take panadol. But seriously who would think of walking into the kitchen and unscrew the container to get one when I can just try to tahan it. Luckily it wasn't for a long period *phew*

Going to have to side-part my fringe soon, it's getting longer and irritating. Since one side of my forehead is higher than the other, making me looks bald is I follow that direction, I'm going to revert back to my original parting bah.. At least now I don't have to worry whether there's any 'hole' in my current hairstyle =P



No comments: