Thursday, August 05, 2010

5 August 2010

Tried to leave early today, just to get my pay check from my previous job. In the end? Suddenly a lot of thing pop up in the last hour, do hope I'm in time >.<
Wasn't a large amount, but at least it's one thing off my mind. I could have asked my sister, but given her attitude, don't think she'll go even if I pleaded. So might as well do it myself.

Have I mentioned that dear gave me a gift just before he went in? And I've dub it 'Mr. O.' since it's orange in color. It's just so cute~! So small and kawaii~ hehe~
thanks arh~ <3

And my sister spend money another pair of earpiece again. The last one she got was just months ago? *sigh* wish I have the freedom to do stuffs like that, like just spend money without the consequence bouncing back on me =(
but guess I have to keep myself in check and limit myself.



No comments: