Monday, August 02, 2010

2 August 2010

The same old same old during work today. But it always does seems that I have a never-ending work load =/
so when I have something not finished, I would have to stay back a while to finish it up. It's ok if I live near, but..aiya.. Dun wan compare too much lah, I'm sure people got eyes de.

Going to start eating in the office, which is cooked by the auntie. At only $50/mth, I think it's actually worth it. I don't have to travel down to buy food, I don't have to kill my brain cells trying to decide what I want to eat - I usually eat the same thing anyway... And also there's a variety, like there would be noodles, mixed rices, porridge, etc. And also desserts to go along, if I'm not wrong. But what we're eating is what our boss is eating, so can't really complain xP



No comments: