Saturday, August 07, 2010

7 August 2010

officially lost my voice again.
hate it when it happen, it always almost everytime while i was working.
guess it could be overused with all the shouting and also upping the volume so that the customers can hear me over the din.
so i requested to go from early from that thick-skinned manager, at least she's letting me go.
but there's enough crews on floor, so why not. *shrug*

so why am i calling a manager thick-skin? it cause of what she has done, her action and the consequences.
originally, she was the only candidate chosen to be transferred over to another store. imagine how happy me and my sister is, and not only us, there's also some other people who are feeling the joy too. and what she did??!! she request to see our boss's boss, who she managed to convince to have someone else replaced. and the person is none other than our beloved Nas. she's been here from a crew, all the way to a beanie, then a Shift leader, before being promoted. yes, i did not know her as well as i would have like to, but no matter what, we stick through a lot of service-in before, when there's a power-shortage, when a crew is "stalking" her and we teased her about it. she is love by everybody in the store and i believed everybody prefer her to the short-tempered person who displayed her every emotion while she worked and bad planning thick-skinned manager.
through that manager's action, she is being more disliked, and i believed her marks just reach negative in my check-list, or even non-existent. i'll try not to speak to her during work or even respond her. i know it's bad attitude towards a supervisor, or even against someone who's higher up in the ladder than me, but i can't help myself.
it's just too damn bad for her, without her working, what i'm doing is just the same as when she's working. but when she's there, my mood just totally changed. even if i'm just working for uber-short hour, it's totally worth it not to see her face.

ok, enough ranting about her, i'm just wasting my space on her.
feeling damn shag now. work till 11 plus last night, before going home and slept at 12 plus?
then i have to wake up again at 5.30 for my full-time job. after which, at 12.30, when i'm released, i have to rush over back to woodlands for mac. just..shag.
luckily for me, a colleague of mine ferry me until bukit batok, saving me some time and money =)
but still, totally wear out.
but hey, it's worth it when i have the next saturday free.
hehe~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.